Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
You can use some of the app’s features without your GP surgery being connected.
95% of surgeries are now connected to the NHS App.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning